MSc Programmes in Money, Banking and Central Banking or Money, Banking and Wealth Management
Run in conjunction with the Institute of International Monetary Research, the University of Buckingham offers 2 MSc programmes designed to offer specialised teaching in banking and financial markets. Each course is available full-time (1 year) or part-time (2 years). For a shorter course, see our PostGraduate Certificate.
- Choose from 2 specialised postgraduate degrees: Money, Banking and Central Banking or Money, Banking and Wealth Management.
- The courses emphasise the importance of high quality monetary and banking analysis, including changes introduced by major central banks since the outbreak of Covid-19, as well as the launch of new digital currencies by central banks
- Ideal for people working in investment banking, wealth management and central banking
- Two entries per year: September and January
- Face to face teaching at the University of Buckingham, a private university in the UK situated on a small riverside campus
- Small tutor groups with teaching and insight from distinguished economists.
- Competitive pricing, scholarships available
- Opportunities for industry internships/placements after graduating the course
"The Money Banking and Central banking course allows for independent thinking and debunks some of the myths of the financial industry. The value brought by my lecturers is truly world class and the insights that they have of the industry is fist hand."Alakhiwe Ndlovu, student in 2019
"I can highly recommend the MSc to everyone who is interested in economics and banking."
Anna Bergmoser, student in 2019